Sunday 31 March 2013

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish





After months of hearing people rave about the Mac Mineralize Skinfinishes I finally decided to check them out for myself. I had two vouchers for Mac so I knew exactly what I was going to purchase

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium


Since purchasing the Mineralize Skinfinsh Natural in Medium I have been more than impressed with it. Usually when I buy MAC powders or foundations I go for the full coverage so I wasn't too keen on buying the natural powder. I was shocked when I began using it because although it's natural it gives a flawless finish. I'm so happy I discovered this product because I have never come across a powder that will keep my foundation in place and leaves you with a healthy glow. This is one of my favourite things about this powder. It doesn't take the glow away from your foundation.  



Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle


I can't say enough good things about this highlighter. I have been wearing it everyday since I bought it and I absolutely love it. Even though I would already have a healthy glow from using the natural powder this highlighter adds even more to my finished daily make up routine. I can promise you this shimmery highlighter will guarantee you some compliments. I usually use it on my cheekbones and along my nose. I still use bronzer with this product because I'm pretty pale but if you're lucky enough to be tanned you could get away with just using this.




My Daily Face Routine


I moisturise using the 'Simple Rich Replenishing Moisturiser'. I then apply my fouondation 'Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC15'. I set my foundation using'MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium'. I contour using 'Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder'. Finally, I highlight using the 'MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle'.

I hope this mini review was helpful :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment