Friday 3 May 2013

My Recent Purchases.

Mini Haul- featuring River Island, Penneys and H&M.


Penneys/Primark-


I've always considered Penneys as a very hit or miss shop. Most days when I'm dying to go in there I end up coming out with nothing, which is obviously more than a let down. Fortunately, the last time I went into town shopping Penneys was definitely a big hit. I didn't purchase much but I was extremely satisfied with everything I did buy.


                                         White Shirt:

Don't ask why I decided to take all my pictures in front of my window but after I did so I realised it was quite a good idea considering I was photographing shirts. Its also good to know if you need a bandeaux or a string top below it. This shirt isn't as see-through as other shirts I've bought. I would definitely wear a bandeaux below this. I'm definitely happy with this purchase. I'm a huge fan of shirts and I love the collar on this one.


 

White Dress:

This was definitely my favourite thing that I bought. It genuinely doesn't look like it's from Penneys. The quality is great and I'd glady buy it in other colours. It's the perfect dress for Summer and it was definitely worth the 21 euro. The floral design is perfect for me. It is such a simple dress that looks like you've gone to a lot of effort. I also really like the brown belt that came with it.

 




                                         Cream Shirt:

I absolutely love this shirt. The collar is so pretty and detailed. It looks super expensive and you would only need a bandeaux with this shirt too. This would look lovely with a pair of leather leggings or mint jeans.


H&M-

                                         Mint Shirt:

H&M was definitely lacking recently. I only managed to find one nice shirt. Hopefully it can get a bit of life soon. Although this shirt is a lovely colour it was more expensive than the shirts I purchased in Penneys and the quality isn't great. It creases really easy and is a lot more see-through than the others. Nevertheless the colour is amazing and I hope I can find away to make it look good. I'll definitely match this with a pair of white jeans.

 

 River Island-

                                                Grey Shorts:

I bought these shorts while I was in London and I thought they were nothing less than a bargain. They were reduced to £15 so I thought I'd buy them because I thought they would be nice for Summer. They have a very nice fit and I'm really pleased I bought them. They are a little too short so I will definitely be wearing these with tights.

 



                                              Dungarees and Crop Top:

After I saw Eleanor Calder's outfit just like this I knew I needed to get my hands on a similar look. They didn't have my size in the dungarees in the River Island by me so unfortunately I did have to order them online. But they were definitely worth the wait. They fit perfectly and the crop top goes fantastic with them. Sorry this picture doesn't portray the colour of the dungarees well, the lighting isn't great.



 

I hoped this was helpful :) Feel free to comment below and thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Great buys :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete